Chalet Calistoga is a brand new addition to the Consensio portfolio. Completely renovated in 2016 this luxury chalet is located in the exclusive domain of Du Crêt in Val d’Isère. Sleeping ten guests in five en-suite bedrooms this chalet enjoys spectacular vistas of the resort and surroundings.
The double height living area enjoys panoramic views down the valley through the floor to ceiling windows, with doors opening out onto your terrace. The relaxed seating area is located around the fireplace and the adjoining dining area is spacious, ensuring you relax and enjoy the meals prepared by your private chef. On the same floor is a TV snug suitable for young and old, perfect to watch movies or television together, complete with Sky and Apple TV. Down on the lower floor is a cosy children’s games room with TV.
There are two twin/super-king bedrooms which open out through double doors onto the terrace at garden level and the third double bedroom is located alongside a smaller twin/super-king bedroom. The fifth Austrian twin/super-king bedroom is on the lower ground level, enjoying amazing mountain views.
Spa facilities include a large swimming pool, sauna, shower and separate massage room. We can arrange for therapists to visit the chalet for you to enjoy a relaxing massage or any other pampering treatments after a hard day’s skiing.
Your private Consensio chauffeur will be on hand to whisk you from pillow to piste throughout the day, available exclusively to you and your guests, and providing an in-resort facility from 8am – 11pm. The rest of the chalet team will ensure your stay is exactly as you envisaged, planned right down to the last detail.
Sold on behalf of Societe QASR.
Sleeps 10 adults in 5 bedrooms
Large indoor swimming pool 6.5*2.8m, sauna with shower
Massage room with shower
Children’s games room with TV, TV snug with Sky and Apple TV
Ski room with heated boot warmers
Large terrace with stunning views
Exclusive location in Du Cret enclave
4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Private driveway and electronic barrier
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Toys, sledges, games and books
Prices from £17,500 Per week
|Date From||Date To||Nights||Price|
|26th Feb 2017||5th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|5th Mar 2017||12th Mar 2017||7||£24,500|
|12th Mar 2017||19th Mar 2017||7||£24,500|
|19th Mar 2017||26th Mar 2017||7||£22,500|
|26th Mar 2017||2nd Apr 2017||7||SOLD|
|2nd Apr 2017||9th Apr 2017||7||£29,500|
|9th Apr 2017||16th Apr 2017||7||OPTION|
|16th Apr 2017||23rd Apr 2017||7||£17,500|
|10th Dec 2017||16th Dec 2017||6||£17,500|
|16th Dec 2017||26th Dec 2017||10||SOLD|
|26th Dec 2017||2nd Jan 2018||7||£57,750|
|2nd Jan 2018||10th Jan 2018||8||£49,750|
|10th Jan 2018||14th Jan 2018||4||£11,000|
|14th Jan 2018||21st Jan 2018||7||£19,750|
|21st Jan 2018||28th Jan 2018||7||£19,750|
|28th Jan 2018||4th Feb 2018||7||£24,750|
|4th Feb 2018||11th Feb 2018||7||£26,500|
|11th Feb 2018||18th Feb 2018||7||£38,500|
|18th Feb 2018||25th Feb 2018||7||£27,500|
|25th Feb 2018||4th Mar 2018||7||£26,500|
|4th Mar 2018||11th Mar 2018||7||£24,500|
|11th Mar 2018||18th Mar 2018||7||£24,500|
|18th Mar 2018||25th Mar 2018||7||£22,500|
|25th Mar 2018||1st Apr 2018||7||£22,500|
|1st Apr 2018||8th Apr 2018||7||SOLD|
|8th Apr 2018||15th Apr 2018||7||£22,500|
|15th Apr 2018||22nd Apr 2018||7||£17,500|
Share this Page on Social Media
Contact our friendly staff 24/7 about our services or any of our Luxury Chalets
The Finest Dining in the Alps
Food and drink is at the heart of the service provided in a Consensio chalet and Calistoga’s elegant dining room makes for a beautiful setting to enjoy a meal prepared by your own private chef. A great venue for a special event or party, guests will enjoy the spacious arrangement and adjoining cosy seating area that surrounds an open fireplace; a perfect place to unwind and enjoy one of Consensio’s signature Truffle Champagne Cocktails.
Offering a completely bespoke service, our clients can liaise with their personal chef to create a tailor-made menu specifically designed to satisfy the individual dietary needs and preferences of their guests. Having handpicked our chefs, each and every meal served will have been attentively created with passion, using the best seasonal ingredients.
This year’s breakfast is made even more special by our special partnership with Duck & Waffle, the high altitude restaurant in the Heron Tower in London. Our chefs will be specially trained in several of their signature dishes which are served to you in your chalet during your stay.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your Consensio experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.