A rare combination of privacy, comfort and space, Les Brames is an Alpine legend. Just a stone’s throw from Méribel village yet discreetly located in its own private grounds, Les Brames is an awe-inspiring chalet. The scale is magnificent; over 600m² of Alpine chic, accommodating up to 12 adults in 6 large en-suite bedrooms, each with its’ own design and colour scheme.
The huge picture windows overlooking the private garden and south-facing terrace give stunning views of Mont Vallon. The lounge with open fire is spacious, opening onto the bar area and billiard table, perfect for that pre or post dinner drink.
The wellness area is state of the art. An ice bath complements the Hammam and outdoor hot tub. The stretching area is perfect for yoga or Pilates and the massage rooms are well suited to that post ski treatment. For families, the large private garden is safe for children to play in the snow and the spacious home cinema is a must-try for film nights. The service is as exceptional as the surroundings with a team dedicated to your comfort.
The result? …Simply the ultimate luxury chalet experience.
Sold on behalf of Dream Ski Limited.
Sleeps 12 in 6 bed rooms
Outdoor Jacuzzi, ice bath, steam room and rain forest shower
2 Massage rooms
Bar area with pool table
TV’s in each bedroom
4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Private driveway and electronic barrier
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Toys, sledges, games and books
Prices from £22,000 per week
|Date From||Date To||Nights||Price|
|17th Dec 17||26th Dec 17||9||£42,500|
|26th Dec 17||2nd Jan 18||7||£79,500|
|2nd Jan 18||10th Jan 18||8||£77,500|
|10th Jan 18||14th Jan 18||4||£19,500|
|14th Jan 18||21st Jan 18||7||£26,500|
|21st Jan 18||28th Jan 18||7||£29,500|
|28th Jan 18||4th Feb 18||7||£34,500|
|4th Feb 18||11th Feb 18||7||£50,600|
|11th Feb 18||18th Feb 18||7||£75,750|
|18th Feb 18||25th Feb 18||7||£37,500|
|25th Feb 18||4th March 18||7||£37,500|
|4th March 18||11th March 18||7||£34,500|
|11th March 18||18th March 18||7||£29,500|
|18th March 18||25th March 17||7||£37,500|
|25th March 17||1st April 18||7||£37,500|
|1st April 18||8th April 18||7||£42,500|
|8th April 18||15th April 18||7||£39,900|
|15th April 18||22nd April 18||7||£18,500|
Share this Page on Social Media
Contact our friendly staff 24/7 about our services or any of our Luxury Chalets
The Very Best in Wellness
Chalet Les Brames has wellness at the heart of its’ design. The spa area is spacious with a comfortable relaxation area where your team can bring you a delicious hydrating drink or a glass of champagne. The beautiful and colourful Hammam is ideal for easing weary limbs and is located next to the state of the art ice bath.
We can book an experienced therapist to come to the chalet to provide a range of treatments from hot stones to a relaxing or sports massage. The chalet boasts two treatment rooms so there is no waiting for your turn.
You will also find a gym equipped for those wishing to maintain their training routine or enjoy a private yoga or pilates session. All can be arranged by our dedicated concierge team.
Outside is an enormous Jacuzzi located on the terrace overlooking your private garden and the surrounding mountains where you will immediately unwind.
Worlds best Skiing
Located in a private enclave between Méribel and Méribel-Mottaret, Chalet Les Brames is situated right in the heart of the 3 Valleys Ski Area. Renowned as the largest ski area in the world it brings you 600kms of pistes and gives access to the resorts of Courchevel and Val Thorens. Being in the heart of this area allows you flexibility in deciding where to ski each day. You can follow the sun and enjoy perfect conditions all day long. Why not challenge yourself and visit Orelle in the fourth valley.
The 3 valleys ski area also boats some of the best mountain cuisine in the world. With no fewer than nine Michelin starred restaurants located in this high altitude ski domaine you are spoilt for choice of where to eat. One of our favourites is the 3 star La Bouitte in the little hamlet of St Marcel accessible from St Martin de Belleville. They will pick you up from the piste and serve you outstanding menus inspired from local ingredients.
The off piste is extraordinary. Book yourself a high mountain guide and explore the easy or difficult off-piste routes throughout the valleys. Experience untouched powder and views like no other.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your Consensio experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.