Chalet Solyneou successfully blends traditional Alpine style with cool contemporary features. Its central location means the chalet is just a short walk to the shops and restaurants in the popular high altitude resort of Val d’Isère.
Entering the chalet you will be blown away by the sight of the indoor swimming pool with fountain and corner jets. The steam room is ideal for easing aching limbs after a hard day’s skiing.
On the first floor, the wood panelled living area is dominated by a central fireplace which can be enjoyed from all sides. The dining table allows you to host great dinner parties and the lounge area benefits from large comfy sofas allowing everyone to spread out and relax. The separate bar area is perfect for that pre-dinner glass of champagne or post dinner drink
Out on the balcony, the outdoor hot tub is a great place to enjoy a glass of Perrier-Jouët house champagne while looking up at the Bellevarde piste.
There are four double or twin bedrooms which are all en-suite with Italian marble tiles. The master suite enjoys a south facing balcony and great views of the mountains.
As with all Consensio chalets, your team are on hand to create your entirely bespoke ski holiday. Your private chef, chauffeur, manager and host look after every aspect of your stay. With Consensio you make the rules!
Receive a 15% early-bird discount when you book 28 Jan-4 Feb OR 11-18 March 2018.
Sold on behalf of SAS White and Blue.
Sleeps 8 adults in 4 en-suite bedrooms
Indoor swimming pool with fountain and corner jets
Steam room / Hammam / Outdoor hot Tub
Open fire place
4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Prices from £9,950 per week
|Date From||Date To||Nights||Price|
|26th Feb 2017||5th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|5th Mar 2017||12th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|12th Mar 2017||19th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|19th Mar 2017||26th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|26th Mar 2017||2nd Apr 2017||7||SOLD|
|2nd Apr 2017||9th Apr 2017||7||SOLD|
|9th Apr 2017||16th Apr 2017||7||£16,000 (From £22.5k)|
|16th Apr 2017||23rd Apr 2017||7||£16,750|
|10th Dec 2017||17th Dec 2017||7||£12,500|
|17th Dec 2017||26th Dec 2017||9||£24,500|
|26th Dec 2017||2nd Jan 2018||7||£48,900|
|2nd Jan 2018||10th Jan 2018||8||£32,500|
|10th Jan 2018||14th Jan 2018||4||£7,750|
|14th Jan 2018||21st Jan 2018||7||£14,500|
|21st Jan 2018||28th Jan 2018||7||£14,500|
|28th Jan 2018||4th Feb 2018||7||£14,500|
|4th Feb 2018||11th Feb 2018||7||£19,500|
|11th Feb 2018||18th Feb 2018||7||£33,500|
|18th Feb 2018||25th Feb 2018||7||£21,500|
|25th Feb 2018||4th Mar 2018||7||£21,500|
|4th Mar 2018||11th Mar 2018||7||£17,500|
|11th Mar 2018||18th Mar 2018||7||£17,500|
|18th Mar 2018||25th Mar 2018||7||£17,500|
|25th Mar 2018||1st Apr 2018||7||£17,500|
|1st Apr 2018||8th Apr 2018||7||£24,500|
|8th Apr 2018||15th Apr 2018||7||£22,500|
|15th Apr 2018||22nd Apr 2018||7||£12,500|
Share this Page on Social Media
Contact our friendly staff 24/7 about our services or any of our Luxury Chalets
The Very Best in Relaxation
There are not many small family sized chalets which boast a swimming pool, however we are delighted to bring you this little gem. Chalet Solyneou features a beautiful wellness area with an indoor pool, Hammam and outdoor hot tub.
Solyneou is located right in the heart of the high altitude resort of Val d’Isère; a snow-sure destination with some of best skiing in the French Alps. After an action packed day carving up world class backcountry and perfectly groomed pistes, there is nothing more inviting than a dedicated wellness area that can be enjoyed in the privacy of your own chalet. Revive and revitalise tired muscles and hit the slopes every day feeling energised.
It is rare to find a chalet of this size to feature facilities of such exceptional quality; Solyneou is very popular amongst smaller groups and families, attracting a loyal following of clients who return year after year to enjoy this truly extraordinary chalet.
Luxury in Every Detail
Consensio’s attentiveness to every detail ensures a consistency in our delivery of exceptional service. Where ever possible we try to source local French products throughout our chalets to match our uncompromising high standards of quality.
Choosing the beautifully scented and luxuriously indulgent bathroom products from Christian Lacroix mean that guests feel pampered and revitalised after every bath or shower.
Our ski rooms are well stocked with snacks to keep you sustained while skiing. You can find Soleil Noir sun cream and lip salves along with tissues and piste maps to ensure you won’t get lost and snack bars to keep you sustained while on the piste.
Creating our partnership with Perrier-Jouët was not just about providing a quality champagne in our chalets but we have also worked alongside their chefs to create our Beauting menus which are beautifully designed to be enjoyed with the different a la carte champagnes available.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your Consensio experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.