Bookings – Basket

Please note this is a 25% booking deposit. The remaining 75% of the balance should be paid 10 weeks prior to arrival.

Your holiday is protected by ABTA.

Your basket is currently empty.

Return to shop

If you would like to browser other Apartments or Chalets please do so with the following links.

Return to Apartments | Return to Chalets


We like to keep in touch with you from time to time with information on our chalets and apartments including special offers and resort information.
You can opt out at any time by emailing
We do not pass on your information on to third parties, click here for full details of our privacy policy

All media Copyright of Consensio Chalets.
Consensio Holidays Limited is a company registered in England and Wales registration number 7008912
Site by Bernhard Media Ltd.

This is a unique website which will require a more modern browser to work!

Please upgrade today!