Chopine is a beautiful luxury chalet; it has been carefully designed with style and taste. The warm alpine interior features gorgeous fabrics and bespoke furniture.
The chalet sleeps 10 guests in three double bedrooms and two twin/doubles, each of which has a private or en-suite contemporary bathroom. The charming open plan living and dining area is welcoming and perfect to enjoy gourmet meals created by your own private chef. Enjoy the rest of the evening curled up on the plush sofas in front of a crackling fire.
The spa area boasts a sauna, hammam and an extra large bubbling Jacuzzi where a choice of music can be enjoyed, controlled by a floating waterproof remote control.
The cosy ‘home cinema’ is perfect for adults and children alike to hide away with a selection of the latest films.
Chopine is located in the private Dou du Pont area, just a couple of minutes’ drive from the Chaudanne lifts. A short walk takes you to the centre of the resort, ideal for shopping, or for those who want to sample the local bars and nightlife.
Sold on behalf of SARL Chalet Chopine.
Receive a 15% early-bird discount when you book 28 Jan-4 Feb OR 11-18 March 2018
Sleeps 10 adults in 5 bedrooms
Free full time nanny service on all off-peak weeks (6 days, 8hrs p/day)
Indoor Jacuzzi, Sauna and steam room with shower
Ski room with heated boot warmers
Terrace with fantastic views of Mont Vallon
4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Toys, sledges, games and books
Prices from £9,500 per week
|Date From||Date To||Nights||Price|
|10th Dec 2017||17th Dec 2017||7||SOLD|
|17th Dec||26th Dec 2017||9||£19,800|
|26th Dec 2017||2nd Jan 2018||7||SOLD|
|2nd Jan 2018||10th Jan 2018||8||£27,500|
|10th Jan 2018||14th Jan 2018||4||£7,900|
|14th Jan 2018||21st Jan 2018||7||£14,970|
|21st Jan 2018||28th Jan 2018||7||SOLD|
|28th Jan 2018||4th Feb 2018||7||£14,970|
|4th Feb 2018||11th Feb 2018||7||£19,500|
|11th Feb 2018||18th Feb 2018||7||£32,500|
|18th Feb 2018||25th Feb 2018||7||£17,500|
|25th Feb 2018||4th Mar 2018||7||£15,700|
|4th Mar 2018||11th Mar 2018||7||OPTION|
|11th Mar 2018||18th Mar 2018||7||£14,970|
|18th Mar 2018||25th Mar 2018||7||£14,970|
|25th Mar 2018||1st Apr 2018||7||SOLD|
|1st Apr 2018||8th Apr 2018||7||£22,500|
|8th Apr 2018||15th Apr 2018||7||£19,500|
|15th Apr 2018||22nd Apr 2018||7||£9,500|
Share this Page on Social Media
Contact our friendly staff 24/7 about our services or any of our Luxury Chalets
Perfect for Families
Captivate the imagination of your whole family in the sumptuous surrounds of this beautiful chalet. A magical winter wonderland for anyone of any age, Chopine is one of the most popular family properties within our chalet collection.
Benefit from the optional inclusion of a complimentary daily Nanny to assist with all your childcare needs and let little ones enjoy the fun and adventures with our special Charlie Bear concierge service.
Safety being one of our core priorities, all our properties are fitted with necessary essentials to ensure the well-being, safety and comfort of the entire family.
In the heart of Les Trois Vallées
Chopine is located in Méribel at the heart of the Trois Vallées, making it an excellent base from which to explore over 600kms of piste and limitless powder opportunities. With something on offer for all in this resort, Chopine gives access to a diverse choice of versatile terrain catering to all levels from beginner to the well-seasoned skiers and the off-piste powder expert.
Access to the high altitude resorts of Courchevel and Val Thorens mean finding quality snow conditions from the very start to the very end of the winter season. Why not challenge yourself, go that little bit further and visit Orelle in the secret fourth valley.
The luxury ski chalets in Méribel are amongst the best in the world and Chalet Chopine fits perfectly within this category; coupling the ultimate in snow with comfort in a bespoke ski holiday experience, designed by Consensio, and perfected for you.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your Consensio experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.