Chalet Eléphant Blanc is wonderfully located, with something special that makes clients return year after year. The blue Solaise piste is literally on your doorstep and you can ski right into the boot room at the end of the day. The beginner slopes are conveniently close making it perfect for families, while the centre of the resort is only a short chauffeured drive away.
This chalet sleeps 10 guests in five en-suite bedrooms and is flooded with light from windows in every direction. The lofty drawing room with its high beams and roaring fire is the heart of the chalet, while the dining area is dominated by a huge table that makes it ideal for entertaining. Above, there is a cosy study and TV snug, a perfect hideaway for children or adults.
Outside there are two large sheltered terraces with fantastic vistas over resort towards the Face de Bellevarde. The hidden outdoor hot tub is perfectly positioned for you to enjoy a glass of champagne and the spa area with massage room, sauna and Hammam is ideally suited to relax and unwind after a hard day’s skiing.
Sleeps 10 adults in 5 bedrooms
Free full time nanny service on all off-peak weeks (6 days, 8hrs p/day)
Outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor Sauna and Hammam
Ski in/ski out
4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Prices from £7,500 Per week
|Date From||Date To||Nights||Price|
|10th Dec 2017||17th Dec 2017||7||£13,750|
|17th Dec 2017||26th Dec 2017||9||£28,750|
|26th Dec 2017||2nd Jan 2018||7||£47,900|
|2nd Jan 2018||10th Jan 2018||8||£33,750|
|10th Jan 2018||14th Jan 2018||4||£8,900|
|14th Jan 2018||21st Jan 2018||7||£17,000|
|21st Jan 2018||28th Jan 2018||7||£17,000|
|28th Jan 2018||4th Feb 2018||7||SOLD|
|4th Feb 2018||11th Feb 2018||7||£25,950|
|11th Feb 2018||18th Feb 2018||7||£39,000|
|18th Feb 2018||25th Feb 2018||7||£25,950|
|25th Feb 2018||4th Mar 2018||7||£20,250|
|4th Mar 2018||11th Mar 2018||7||SOLD|
|11th Mar 2018||18th Mar 2018||7||£17,000|
|18th Mar 2018||25th Mar 2018||7||£17,000|
|25th Mar 2018||1st Apr 2018||7||SOLD|
|1st Apr 2018||8th Apr 2018||7||SOLD|
|8th Apr 2018||15th Apr 2018||7||SOLD|
|15th Apr 2018||22nd Apr 2018||7||£12,750|
Share this Page on Social Media
Contact our friendly staff 24/7 about our services or any of our Luxury Chalets
The Very Best Relaxation
Under a starry mountain sky, when it is cold outside and you are all surrounded by snow; there is an alluring attraction to enjoying an outdoor hot tub in wintery elements. The inviting hot tub at Eléphant Blanc sits outside one of the chalets’ large terraces where guests can look out over the valley and enjoy an elegant glass of Perrier Jouët.
After a fun-filled day on Val d’Isère’s ski slopes, Eléphant Blanc’s hot tub is the perfect way to unwind and soothe those tired, achy limbs, leaving you feeling refreshed and ready to enjoy an exquisite meal prepared by your own private chef.
Worlds best Skiing
Take advantage of some of the world’s best skiing right on your doorstep. Ideally located on the piste in the high altitude resort of Val d’Isère, Eléphant Blanc is an absolute Ski-in/Ski-Out winner chalet that promises maximum skiing with minimum fuss. Forget the hassle of a daily transfer to and from the lifts, just put your boots on and clip into your skis to hit the slopes straight from the front door of your chalet.
With picture perfect pistes high above the cloud-line Val d’Isère is renowned worldwide for its’ reliable blue skies and sunshine. Mixing this up with a happening après-ski scene and atmospheric buzz, it is the destination of choice for many seasoned skiers.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your Consensio experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.