Grande Corniche is a fabulous luxury chalet offering the utmost in style and technology. Located in the beautiful resort of Les Gets in the vast “Portes du Soleil” ski area, you are a mere hour’s travel away from Geneva airport. The chalet is just a short drive away from the ski lifts and charming resort centre in your chauffeur driven 4×4.
This luxury chalet accommodates up to 12 adults and 3 children in 7 beautiful bedrooms. Each room is equipped with plasma screen TV and enjoys stunning views across the valley. On a clear day you can see the world famous Mont Blanc from the open plan dining and living area as well as from the master bedroom.
As always, Consensio offers its guests absolute luxury. Sitting in the glass sauna allows you to appreciate the panoramic view of the valley, sip champagne in the conversation pit or star gaze from the outdoor hot tub. Sporty types can work out in the gym and after being pampered in the wellness area, you and your guests will be invited for canapés and apéritifs around the chalet’s grand piano before taking a seat for the evening meal prepared by your private chef.
Grande Corniche has a number of unique features; the cosy bar area, the slide for the more adventurous which brings you directly into the wine cellar complete with snooker table which can be converted to a large dining table, perfect for enjoying the atmosphere of the vaulted cellar. A two tier home cinema is a new addition this winter, ideal for watching your favourite movie or latest release as well as infinity outdoor heated pool to enjoy a swim under the stars.
Situated alongside Grande Corniche is its’ little sister, Petite Corniche. This cute little mazot sleeps two adults in a separate bedroom with separate shower room and two children on the mezzanine above the lounge. The lounge is cosy with a wood burning stove and the views are panoramic over the valley. Perfect for grandparents, nannies or teenagers.
Petite Corniche can be rented alongside Grande Corniche to bring the party size up to 19 guests, additional cost £4,000 per week.
Sold on behalf of SARL Grande Corniche.
Sleeping 12 adults plus 3 children in 7 Bedrooms
Petite Corniche can be rented alongside Grande Corniche to add 2 adults and 2 children to your party
Glass sauna and conversation pit, outdoor Jacuzzi
Heated outdoor infinity pool (chlorine and chemical free)
Large cinema room with two tier seating
Vaulted snooker room
4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Toys, sledges, games and books
Prices from £20,000 per week
|Date From||Date To||Nights||Price|
|19th Mar 2017||26th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|26th Mar 2017||2nd Apr 2017||7||£22,500|
|2nd Apr 2017||9th Apr 2017||7||SOLD|
|9th Apr 2017||16th Apr 2017||7||SOLD|
|10th Dec 2017||17th Dec 2017||7||-|
|17th Dec 2017||26th Dec 2017||9||£24,500|
|26th Dec 2017||2nd Jan 2018||7||£47,500|
|2nd Jan 2018||10th Jan 2018||8||SOLD|
|10th Jan 2018||14th Jan 2018||4||£10,250|
|14th Jan 2018||21st Jan 2018||7||SOLD|
|21st Jan 2018||28th Jan 2018||7||SOLD|
|28th Jan 2018||4th Feb 2018||7||SOLD|
|4th Feb 2018||11th Feb 2018||7||£30,800|
|11th Feb 2018||18th Feb 2018||7||SOLD|
|18th Feb 2018||25th Feb 2018||7||£31,750|
|25th Feb 2018||4th Mar 2018||7||SOLD|
|4th Mar 2018||11th Mar 2018||7||SOLD|
|11th Mar 2018||18th Mar 2018||7||£22,900|
|18th Mar 2018||25th Mar 2018||7||£22,900|
|25th Mar 2018||1st Apr 2018||7||£22,900|
|1st Apr 2018||8th Apr 2018||7||£31,900|
|8th Apr 2018||15th Apr 2018||7||£28,800|
Share this Page on Social Media
Contact our friendly staff 24/7 about our services or any of our Luxury Chalets
A mountain top infinity swimming pool
Voted ‘Best Ski Chalet France’ at the 2015 World Ski Awards, Grand Corniche only gets better with the inclusion of a beautiful outdoor heated infinity swimming pool. Surrounded by trees twinkling with fairy lights, guests will be able to swim under open skies in the fresh mountain air in the scheduled privacy of your own chalet. Ready just in time for winter 2016/17, the pool will overlook the valley offering spectacular views across snow-capped peaks.
With the well-being of our clients being a forefront priority the pool utilises the innovative technology of an Ozone water treatment system; recognised for its superior health benefits and environmental friendliness. Allowing guests to unwind after a day’s skiing with an entirely chemical free swim in refreshingly clean, odourless and chlorine-free water.
Perfect for entertaining guests
Grand Corniche is packed with an amazing abundance of extraordinary facilities featuring everything you need to host a fabulous private party or event. Frequently booked for corporate ski trips or special celebrations, it has previously made a breath-taking setting for a white winter wedding.
Perfectly designed for entertaining, an elegant Grand Piano is the star feature of the spacious open plan living and dining area. For an evening’s entertainment our concierge service can arrange a professional classical pianist to serenade your guests over pre-dinner drinks or dinner; elevating the ambience to the next level.
And it doesn’t stop there…..
Not many luxury chalets boast an in-chalet bar with a slide for the adventurous, whisking you down four floors into the chalet wine cellar complete with full size snooker table!
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your Consensio experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.