Chalet Jejalp is located in the family resort of Morzine in the Portes du Soleil, only a short transfer from Geneva airport, making it the perfect location for families. The chalet has been beautifully designed, retaining an Alpine feel whilst being both luxurious and relaxing. Built around a central atrium which includes a double height glass wine cellar spread over two floors, this chalet is filled with lots of light and space.
Sleeping ten adults and four children in total, the chalet benefits from a superb master suite on the top floor, three double/twin en-suite bedrooms and a family suite comprising of a double/twin bedroom and a separate 4-bunk bed room, both which share bathroom facilities.
The chalet has several separate entertaining areas which include a large bright living room with double height ceiling and open fireplace located on the top floor of the chalet. The fabulous cinema room is located next to a fully stocked bar with pool table which can either stay open or can be closed off and hidden, ensuring to keep both adults and children happy. The open plan kitchen and dining area look out over the expansive terrace and afford beautiful views of the mountains.
The spa area is located on the middle floor of the chalet with floor to ceiling glass windows; it comprises of a sunken Jacuzzi and sauna. There is a further relaxation zone to enjoy the sweeping valley views.
Situated on the ground floor is a large and comfortable boot room alongside a gym for the more active members of the group. As with all Consensio chalets, Jejalp comes with its’ own dedicated team comprising a manager, host, chef and chauffeur along with daily housekeeping, all on hand to create your own bespoke, fully catered luxury ski holiday.
Sold on behalf of La Societe Chalet Jejalp.
Sleeps 10 adults and four children in 6 bedrooms
Indoor Jacuzzi, Sauna
Wifi and Sonos entertainment system
4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Toys, sledges, games and books
Prices from £14,500 per week
|Date From||Date To||Nights||Price|
|26th Feb 2017||5th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|5th Mar 2017||12th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|12th Mar 2017||19th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|19th Mar 2017||26th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|26th Mar 2017||2nd Apr 2017||7||£17,500|
|2nd Apr 2017||9th Apr 2017||7||£24,700|
|9th Apr 2017||16th Apr 2017||7||£22,300|
|16th Apr 2017||23rd Apr 2017||7||-|
|10th Dec 2017||17th Dec 2017||7||SOLD|
|17th Dec 2017||26th Dec 2017||9||SOLD|
|26th Dec 2017||2nd Jan 2018||7||SOLD|
|2nd Jan 2018||10th Jan 2018||8||£19,500|
|10th Jan 2018||14th Jan 2018||4||£8,500|
|14th Jan 2018||21st Jan 2018||7||£14,500|
|21st Jan 2018||28th Jan 2018||7||£17,500|
|28th Jan 2018||4th Feb 2018||7||£19,500|
|4th Feb 2018||11th Feb 2018||7||£22,500|
|11th Feb 2018||18th Feb 2018||7||SOLD|
|18th Feb 2018||25th Feb 2018||7||£22,500|
|25th Feb 2018||4th Mar 2018||7||£17,900|
|4th Mar 2018||11th Mar 2018||7||£17,900|
|11th Mr 2018||18th Mar 2018||7||£17,900|
|18th Mar 2018||25th Mar 2018||7||£17,900|
|25th Mar 2018||1st Apr 2018||7||£17,900|
|1st Apr 2018||8th Apr 2018||7||SOLD|
|8th Apr 2018||15th Apr 2018||7||SOLD|
Share this Page on Social Media
Contact our friendly staff 24/7 about our services or any of our Luxury Chalets
Easy-to-access alpine luxury
Jejalp is located in the easy-to-access ski resort of Morzine, just over an hour’s drive from Geneva airport. Ideal for families, corporate groups and large parties, Jejalp is the perfect chalet for those looking for a quality skiing and luxurious alpine escape without the hassle of long a commute. Morzine is a traditional market village in the heart of the Portes du Soleil ski area. Providing access to a variety of terrain with over 650km of pistes that cater to all ski abilities from beginner to advanced. With a lively après-ski scene, this resort combines a great atmosphere with great skiing, making Chalet Jejalp the perfect alpine holiday destination for skiers and non-skiers alike.
A complimentary champagne afternoon tea
Enjoy the morning sun and varied slopes Morzine has to offer before returning to your chalet as the afternoon casts its’ shadow, to enjoy an indulgent champagne afternoon tea. Come in from the cold and relax by the fire only to be greeted by an elegant glass or Perrier Jouët and a delicious selection of all things naughty and nice. Prepared by your private chef and served daily, afternoon tea will serve up a delectable mix of sweet and savoury treats to include a selection of home-made Macarons, pastries and cakes, French cheeses and cured meats. As you will soon discover, this afternoon indulgence is the perfect remedy for tired legs after a long day on the slopes.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your Consensio experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.