Located at the top of a private road, assuring privacy and enjoying views of the Isère valley, Chalet Le Rocher truly is an extraordinary chalet. This large authentic property has been merged perfectly with cutting edge style and innovation. Everything has been considered to bring you the ultimate ski chalet.
Take the lift to the second floor and you are wowed by the magnificent living area with its vaulted ceiling and stylish decor. Cowhide sofas and light shades are complemented by sensational modern glass chandeliers and the crackling log fire which is the focal point of the room. Venture out onto the balcony in front of the imposing “rock”, your red cedar Hot Tub fuelled by a log burning stove being the ideal place to enjoy a glass ofPerrier-Jouët house champagne while gazing at the stars. Back inside, your very own private bar is waiting for a pre-dinner cocktail or post dinner drinks’ party.
Le Rocher has seven beautifully designed bedrooms which feel truly alpine with reclaimed wood from Mongolia and intricately carved furnishings. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and AV facilities. The master bedroom suite is pure indulgence and the largest in resort with his and her dressing rooms.
This ultimate Alpine chalet has just about everything you could want for. The facilities in Le Rocher include a 7x5m indoor swimming pool with jet stream alongside a steam room disguised as a tiny chalet. The fabulous spa has its own cinema projector with integrated sound and the gym is equipped with a range of exercise machines.
Chalet Le Rocher comes complete with your own Consensio team, comprising of a manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. They are trained professionals who are based in Le Rocher all season, dedicated to creating the perfect tailor-made ski experience for you and your guests.
Sold on behalf of SARL Le Rocher.
Sleeps 14 adults in 7 ensuite bedrooms
Indoor swimming pool with jet and projector screen
Outdoor Hot Tub, steam room / Hammam
Fully equipped gym
4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Toys, sledges, games and books
Prices from £22,000 per week
|Date From||Date To||Nights||Price|
|5th Mar 2017||12th Mar 2017||7||£35,300|
|12th Mar 2017||19th Mar 2017||7||£33,500|
|19th Mar 2017||26th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|26th Mar 2017||2nd Apr 2017||7||SOLD|
|2nd Apr 2017||9th Apr 2017||7||£34,000 (From £46.2k)|
|9th Apr 2017||16th Apr 2017||7||£30,000 (From £41.8k)|
|16th Apr 2017||23rd Apr 2017||7||SOLD|
|10th Dec 2017||17th Dec 2017||7||£22,500|
|17th Dec 2017||26th Dec 2017||9||£45,500|
|26th Dec 2017||2nd Jan 2018||7||OPTION|
|2nd Jan 2018||10th Jan 2018||8||£75,500|
|10th Jan 2018||14th Jan 2018||4||SOLD|
|14th Jan 2018||21st Jan 2018||7||£27,500|
|21st Jan 2018||28th Jan 2018||7||£27,500|
|28th Jan 2018||4th Feb 2018||7||£27,500|
|4th Feb 2018||11th Jan 2018||7||£35,200|
|11th Jan 2018||18th Feb 2018||7||£59,500|
|18th Feb 2018||25th Feb 2018||7||£35,800|
|25th Feb 2018||4th Mar 2018||7||£35,800|
|4th Mar 2018||11th Mar 2018||7||£33,500|
|11th Mar 2018||18th Mar 2018||7||£33,500|
|18th Mar 2018||25th Mar 2018||7||SOLD|
|25th Mar 2018||1st Apr 2018||7||£33,500|
|1st Apr 2018||8th Apr 2018||7||£42,500|
|8th Apr 2018||15th Apr 2018||7||£42,500|
|15th Apr 2018||22nd Apr 2018||7||£22,500|
Share this Page on Social Media
Contact our friendly staff 24/7 about our services or any of our Luxury Chalets
The Very Best Relaxation
Le Rocher’s unique interior design is something worth seeing. “Le Rocher” meaning ‘the rock’ in French has been cleverly incorporated into the chalet’s stylish design as an imposing and stunning feature, connecting the surrounding mountains with the interior of the chalet.
One of the best displays of rock in Le Rocher can be viewed in the bathroom of the 2nd master suite where the shower wall is comprised of rock. Showering under a rainfall of water is the perfect way to refresh after a long day’s skiing.
The inspiring unity of nature and luxury demonstrates a great respect for the glorious French Alps, making Le Rocher a truly special place to experience the magic of mountains.
Worlds best Skiing
Chalet Le Rocher is one of the largest chalets in our collection. Packed with an abundance of amazing facilities, it has always been a popular choice with corporate groups; combining the very of best relaxation with the great skiing the French Alps has to offer. One of its star features is a lovely pool with a convenient drop down cinema screen where you can enjoy double the entertainment and watch a movie or music video whilst you swim. This is followed with a warming detox session in the sauna, or perhaps just a glass of Perrier Jouët on the poolside.
Showcasing the ‘Rocher’ or ‘Rock’ that is on display in many different locations throughout the chalet, Le Rocher swimming pool is as unique as it is beautiful.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your Consensio experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.