Marco Polo has been voted the Best Ski Chalet in France 2013 & 2014 at the World Ski Awards. Situated in the heart of Val d’Isère yet set back from the main road, the chalet gives you privacy plus easy access to the centre of this high altitude resort. A true masterpiece of style, Chalet Marco Polo has combined contemporary and traditional materials to create a chalet like no other.
Bringing you 1000m² of Alpine chic, Marco Polo comfortably sleeps 10 adults and 4 children in six beautiful en-suite bedrooms. The living area is expansive with a large open plan living and dining area all set around a central fire place. The bar area is perfect for that pre-dinner cocktail and the cinema screen discreetly drops down from the high beams. Stretching out from the living area you will find a vast balcony, complete with panoramic views of La Face piste, an outdoor kitchen and heated seating.
Wellness is at the heart of Marco Polo as the whole first floor is dedicated to your relaxation and well-being. The spacious pool covered in gold leaf with jet stream sits adjacent to the hot tub and Hammam. The adjoining relaxation area with bar and fire place comes complete with lasers, smoke machines and an entertainment system providing everything needed for a party.
Descending into the heart of the chalet there are even more treats in-store. The cave and fromagerie are perfect for wine and cheese tastings. The games and entertainment room comes complete with a pool table and darts board. The techno gym has two of everything, so you can workout in pairs. The classic massage rooms sit next to the automatic hydro massage room. Everything in this magnificent chalet is tailor made, creating the most extraordinary chalet in the Alps.
Sold on behalf of Val Chalet Hotel SAS.
Sleeps 10 adults and 4 children in 6 bedrooms
Indoor swimming pool, indoor hot tub, Hammam
3 massage and treatment rooms, 2hrs of complimentary massage every day
Fully equipped gym
Games room with pool table
Wine and cheese tasting cellar
Bar and relaxation area
4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Private driveway and electronic barrier
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Toys, sledges, games and books
Prices from £30,000 Per week
|Date From||Date To||Nights||Price|
|10th Dec 2017||17th Dec 2017||7||£24,500|
|17th Dec 2017||26nd Dec 2017||9||£54,500|
|26nd Dec 2017||2nd Jan 2018||7||£112,500|
|2nd Jan 2018||10th Jan 2018||8||SOLD|
|10th Jan 2018||13th Jan 2018||2||SOLD|
|14th Jan 2018||21st Jan 2018||7||£39,500|
|21st Jan 2018||28th Jan 2018||7||£39,500|
|28th Jan 2018||4th Feb 2018||7||£46,000|
|4th Feb 2018||11th Feb 2018||7||SOLD|
|11th Feb 2018||18th Feb 2018||7||SOLD|
|18th Feb 2018||25th Feb 2018||7||SOLD|
|25th Feb 2018||4th Mar 2018||7||SOLD|
|4th Mar 2018||11th Mar 2018||7||SOLD|
|11th Mar 2018||18th Mar 2018||7||£46,000|
|18th Mar 2018||25th Mar 2018||7||£46,000|
|25th Mar 2018||1st Apr 2018||7||£46,000|
|1st Apr 2018||8th Apr 2018||7||£57,500|
|8th Apr 2018||15th Apr 2018||7||£52,500|
|15th Apr 2018||22nd Apr 2018||7||£29,500|
Share this Page on Social Media
Contact our friendly staff 24/7 about our services or any of our Luxury Chalets
The Very Best Relaxation
Marco Polo is the ultimate chalet for relaxation and some indulgent pampering. It benefits from an entire floor dedicated to your well-being; the jewel in the crown is a beautiful gold leaf swimming pool designed by Christian Lacroix with jet-stream spa jets. In addition, there is also an enormous hot tub, Hammam, large Technogym, two massage rooms, beauty treatment room and even two hydro jet massage beds.
Your chalet spa manager can arrange for you to have a variety of in-chalet treatments to include beauty, physiotherapy or osteotherapy– the perfect recovery for sore and tired limbs after a long day’s skiing.
Award Winning Chalet
Marco Polo was consecutively awarded the prestigious title of ‘Best Ski Chalet France’ at the 2013 & 2014 World Ski Awards. In 2015 and again in 2016 it once again received a nomination for this category.
Marco Polo offers a truly unique experience. Decadently stylish, each room is its own little oasis with a distinct Oriental twist to the design. Warm reclaimed timbers and intricate carved wood work is offset against elegant crystal chandeliers and state-of-the–art technology, making this a worthy destination in itself.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your Consensio experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.