Voted ‘Best Luxury Ski Chalet France, 2016’ at the World Ski Awards
The award winning chalet Mont Tremblant is the ultimate catered ski chalet in style and design. Located in its own grounds in the heart of Méribel, this chalet is incredibly spacious and sleeps 12 guests in absolute comfort providing every conceivable facility.
The entrance floor is flooded with natural light and the double height lounge has a main seating area facing an open fireplace as well as a cosy snug and separate office space, complete with Apple Mac computer. The large dining area looks out over the mountains and comes complete with your own bar for a pre or post dinner drink.
The master suite occupies the entire first floor and features an open fire place and magnificent views. The en-suite bathroom has a double bath and walk in rain shower large enough for two.
Five further spacious double or twin en-suite bedrooms are located on the lower level, all benefitting from plasma TVs and remote controlled gas fireplaces.
The large cinema with enormous dropdown screen with surround sound is also located on the lower ground floor; the adjoining area holds a pool table and bar. Next door is the playroom with a table football, TV and Wii, ideal for entertaining all ages.
The wellness area comprises a Hammam, massage room and shower and opens out onto the large terrace where the outdoor hot tub can be enjoyed or take a dip in the heated infinity pool with jet stream, both of which are chlorine free.
This chalet is outstanding and combined with the Consensio service from your private team of hospitality professionals, we are confident that the Mont Tremblant will exceed your expectations and beyond, whether young or old.
Sleeps 12 guests in master suite and 5 en-suite bedrooms with fireplaces
Heated outdoor infinity pool with jet stream (chlorine free)
Outdoor hot tub (chlorine free)
Massage area with shower, Hammam
Cinema with Sky, Apple TV, Playstation, pool table and bar area
Playroom with table football, TV, Wii and Apple Mac Computer
Office with Apple Mac Computer and Wi-fi throughout
Expansive south facing terraces and garden with mountain views
Garage for 2 cars
4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Toys, sledges, games and books
Prices from £22,500 per week
|10th Dec 2017||17th Dec 2017||7||SOLD|
|17th Dec 2017||27th Dec 2017||10||SOLD|
|27th Dec 2017||3rd Jan 2018||7||£72,500|
|3rd Jan 2017||10th Jan 2018||7||£61,000|
|10th Jan 2018||14th Jan 2018||4||£15,900|
|14th Jan 2018||21st Jan 2018||7||£27,900|
|21st Jan 2018||28th Jan 2018||7||SOLD|
|28th Jan 2018||4th Feb 2018||7||£31,000|
|4th Feb 2018||11th Feb 2018||7||£39,950|
|11th Feb 2018||18th Feb 2018||7||SOLD|
|18th Feb 2018||25th Feb 2018||7||OPTION|
|25th Feb 2018||4th Mar 2018||7||£39,950|
|4th Mar 2018||11th Mar 2018||7||£37,250|
|11th Mar 2018||18th Mar 2018||7||SOLD|
|18th Mar 2018||25th Mar 2018||7||SOLD|
|25th Mar 2018||1st Apr 2018||7||SOLD|
|1st Apr 2018||8th Apr 2018||7||SOLD|
|8th Apr 2018||15th Apr 2018||7||£39,500|
|15th Apr 2018||22th Apr 2018||7||£23,750|
Share this Page on Social Media
Contact our friendly staff 24/7 about our services or any of our Luxury Chalets
The Very Best Relaxation
Chalet Mont Tremblant is the ultimate chalet for relaxing tired limbs after exploring the vast terrain of the Les Trois Vallées. In the heart of Méribel, this fabulous chalet features an amazing outdoor heated infinity pool and spa area located outside on the large terraces. Relax, swim or simply float under beautiful mountain sky and enjoy the breath-taking panoramic views of the Alps. Alternatively, unwind with a glass of Perrier Jouët or a truffle champagne cocktail in the Jacuzzi while watching the stars. When you require some extra relaxation, head inside to the Hammam and massage room area where you can enjoy in-chalet treatments. A magical winter wonderland, chalet Mont Tremblant has something that will appeal to everybody, skiers and non-skiers alike. Suited to any type of ski holiday, you and your guests will leave revitalised and revived, even after a week of vigorous skiing.
The Ultimate Space for Entertainment
Have your private chef whip up a bowl of buttery, salted popcorn and nestle up to get cosy and to watch a movie in the comfort of your chalet in Mont Tremblant’s fantastic cinema room. A favourite for families, this impressive private cinema makes for an evening of great entertainment and is perfect for those extra cold weather days or when the slopes are a white out. Adjoining the cinema is a relaxed bar area and pool table. Next door, within an arms’ reach of the grown-ups but entirely separated is a children’s playroom kitted out with many toys, board games, table football, TV and Wii.
A great space for corporate events, the Mont Tremblant’s entertainment area also provides an excellent resource for presentations and team challenges.
If you are looking for a chalet that can cater to the varied needs and interest of a larger group or family, Mont Tremblant will be your chalet of choice.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your Consensio experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.