Chalet Montana offers extraordinary levels of luxury at the heart of the high altitude resort of Val d’Isère. It has arguably the prime spot in the exclusive enclave of Les Carats, located on the piste giving ski in and out access with incredible views over the resort. However it is only a few minutes’ drive from the resort centre in your private chauffeured 4×4.
Montana sleeps 10 adults and 5 children in six en-suite bedrooms, the sixth of which is a gorgeous children’s bunk room, a brilliantly conceived wonderland of wood. Spread over four floors there is a lift to all levels, with private access to the sumptuous master suite.
The split-level main living area is thoughtfully designed to be both spacious and intimate, with soothing muted tones, bespoke furniture, and local stone throughout. The large heated terrace provides stunning views over the resort. This luxury chalet also features a beautifully snug TV room and a private study.
There is also a whole floor dedicated to your wellness, with an indoor pool with views overlooking the resort, where you can swim against the jet stream before relaxing in the sauna or book a relaxing massage.
Sleeps 10 adults and 5 children in 6 bedrooms
Indoor pool with massage jets
Ski room with heated boot warmers
4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Private driveway and electronic barrier
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Toys, sledges, games and books
Prices from £20,000 Per week
Explore Chalet Montana
|Date From||Date To||Nights||Price|
|19th Mar 2017||26th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|26th Mar 2017||2nd Apr 2017||7||SOLD|
|2nd Apr 2017||9th Apr 2017||7||SOLD|
|9th Apr 2017||16th Apr 2017||7||SOLD|
|16th Apr 2017||23rd Apr 2017||7||£16,300|
|10th Dec 2017||17th Dec 2017||7||£12,500|
|17th Dec 2017||26th Dec 2017||9||SOLD|
|26th Dec 2017||2nd Jan 2018||7||£71,500|
|2nd Jan 2018||10th Jan 2018||8||£67,500|
|10th Jan 2018||14th Jan 2018||4||£12,500|
|14th Jan 2018||21st Jan 2018||7||£23,500|
|21st Jan 2018||28th Jan 2018||7||£23,500|
|28th Jan 2018||4th Feb 2018||7||£23,500|
|4th Feb 2018||11th Feb 2018||7||£31,500|
|11th Feb 2018||18th Feb 2018||7||£53,500|
|18th Feb 2018||25th Feb 2018||7||£31,500|
|25th Feb 2018||4th Mar 2018||7||£27,500|
|4th Mar 2018||11th Mar 2018||7||£27,500|
|11th Mar 2018||18th Mar 2018||7||£25,750|
|18th Mar 2018||25th Mar 2018||7||£25,750|
|25th Mar 2018||1st Apr 2018||7||SOLD|
|1st Apr 2018||8th Apr 2018||7||£37,000|
|8th Apr 2018||15th Apr 2018||7||£32,500|
|15th Apr 2018||22nd Apr 2018||7||£16,300|
Share this Page on Social Media
Contact our friendly staff 24/7 about our services or any of our Luxury Chalets
The Very Best Relaxation
Montana has been designed to soothe and relax you from the moment you set foot in the chalet. The lower floor of the chalet has been set aside as an oasis of relaxation. The swimming pool provides stunning views over the whole of the resort and comes with a raised area with Jacuzzi jets and a jet stream so you can swim to wind down at the end of the day. Lit with different coloured lights, you can choose the lighting depending on your mood.
The sauna is a welcome addition to ease weary limbs after a hard day’s ski and the surrounding seating area is ideal for those parents wanting to keep an eye on the children whilst relaxing at the same time. Your team will bring you some hydrating drinks or alternatively a glass of champagne! Book a therapist who will come and can provide a variety of massages depending on your mood. Chalet Montana provides a level of pampering you surely deserve.
Worlds best Skiing
Chalet Montana is located in one of the most exclusive enclaves in Val d’Isère, situated at the very end of Les Carats at is on the bottom of the famous La Face piste. Giving you an easy ski out of the chalet in the morning, the return does provide a challenging ski or board home back to the chalet. However as with all Consensio Chalets your driver will be there waiting for you wherever you let them know you will arrive should you choose to find an alternative route back to resort.
The skiing in the Espace Killy ski area is world class. Combining the resorts of Val d’Isère and Tignes it brings you 300km of pistes, from easy greens and blues to challenging reds and blacks. New for this year, the Solaise ski area has been upgraded to provide excellent beginner facilities with easy to use covered magic carpet lifts. The off piste is also what makes this ski domain famous, book yourself an off piste guide and explore the fantastic powder and secret routes off the beaten path.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your Consensio experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.