Shemshak Lodge is a stunning luxury chalet situated in an enviable position directly on the piste in Courchevel 1850. The chalet has been built to the standards expected in this world class resort.
Shemshak sleeps 8 adults in 4 en-suite bedrooms and up to 2 adults and 3 children in an en-suite family bedroom. This luxury chalet is Alpine chic at its best, with furnishings and materials brought together by a top London interior designer. Bringing you an entire floor dedicated to your wellness and relaxation, Shemshak features a large heated swimming pool with panoramic views of the valley, a separate Jacuzzi, sauna, Hammam, massage room and your own state of the art gym.
Shemshak Lodge is perfectly positioned to enable you to ski in and ski out with the least effort. Giving the advantage of a fantastic central location in one of the most glamorous resorts in the world along with direct access to the extensive ski terrain of the Trois Vallées. The chalet’s desirable location means that you are within walking distance of the famous boutiques of Courchevel 1850 and as standard with Consensio, you benefit from having your own private chauffeur to whisk you back and forth in the comfort of a luxury 4×4.
The service with Consensio is always second to none. Your team will ensure that your stay is uncompromisingly bespoke, providing you with the ultimate winter chalet experience.
Sold on behalf of Shemshak Services.
Sleeps 8 adults and 5 children in 5 bedrooms
Large indoor swimming pool and separate Jacuzzi
Well equipped gym
Sauna and Hammam
Ski room with heated bootwarmers
TV’s in each bedroom
4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Toys, sledges, games and books
Prices from £24,910 per week
|Date From||Date To||Nights||Price|
|5th Mar 2017||12th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|12th Mar 2017||19th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|19th Mar 2017||26th Mar 2017||7||SOLD|
|26th Mar 2017||2nd Apr 2017||7||SOLD|
|2nd Apr 2017||9th Apr 2017||7||SOLD|
|9th Apr 2017||16th Apr 2017||7||SOLD|
|16th Apr 2017||23rd Apr 2017||7||SOLD|
|10th Dec 2017||17th Dec 2017||7||SOLD|
|17th Dec 2017||26th Dec 2017||9||SOLD|
|26th Dec 2017||2nd Jan 2018||7||£122,500|
|2nd Jan 2018||10th Jan 2018||8||£99,950|
|10th Jan 2018||14th Jan 2018||4||£20,750|
|14th Jan 2018||21st Jan 2018||7||SOLD|
|21st Jan 2018||28th Jan 2018||7||£39,900|
|28th Jan 2018||4th Feb 2018||7||£39,900|
|4th Feb 2018||11th Feb 2018||7||£57,500|
|11th Feb 2018||18th Feb 2018||7||£81,500|
|18th Feb 2018||25th Feb 2018||7||£58,000|
|25th Feb 2018||4th Mar 2018||7||£57,000|
|4th Mar 2018||11th Mar 2018||7||£61,500|
|11th Mar 2018||18th Mar 2018||7||£43,500|
|18th Mar 2018||25th Mar 2018||7||£43,500|
|25th Mar 2018||1st Apr 2018||7||£43,500|
|1st Apr 2018||8th Apr 2018||7||SOLD|
|8th Apr 2018||15th Apr 2018||7||SOLD|
|15th Apr 2018||22nd Apr 2018||7||£25,500|
Share this Page on Social Media
Contact our friendly staff 24/7 about our services or any of our Luxury Chalets
Shemshak Lodge is the perfect chalet for families, the children’s bunk room ideal for little ones where they will discover their own Charlie Bear on their bed. Their bathroom is stocked with skin-sensitive children’s products and we provide slipper socks to ensure their feet are toasty and they are safe to move around the chalet. Children love our Charlie Bear Challenge, creating snow dances or building a snowman.
Children’s dinners are a fun time at a Consensio chalet with your own private chef on hand to create exactly what your children love to eat, ensuring that most ingredients are sourced locally and dishes are produced from scratch. Babies will enjoy our homemade fruit and vegetable purées.
The delightfully easy access to the piste, right outside the front door means less hassle in the mornings and, if you have ski tuition booked, your chauffeur will have already packed your skis and equipment into the chalet Caravelle to ease your way unless your private instructor is scheduled to collect you.
The swimming pool is enormous and with panoramic views over the surrounding valley is ideal for children and adults alike. With coded access, parents can relax knowing their little ones are unable to venture into the spa and pool area un-accompanied. The Jacuzzi is situated beside the pool for parents to relax while children play. With plentiful of luxurious loungers to choose from, your team can provide a hydrating drink or glass of champagne, all you need to do is sit back and enjoy.
World class Gastronomy
Shemshak Lodge is situated in the heart of the Trois Vallées ski area and at Consensio we are not alone in being passionate about food and sourcing the very best ingredients; there are no less than 12 Michelin starred restaurants located in the area.
From our favourite, the three starred La Bouitte to the secret Le Farçon in the small resort of La Tania you are not short on choice of where to eat. La Bouitte is headed by father and son team Maxime and René Meilleur, passionate about using local ingredients given by mother nature, presented simply and elegantly. Located in the small hamlet of St Marcel, they will collect you from the piste in St Martin de Belleville and will bring you a gastronomic experience which delights the senses. Try the absinthe aperitif for something a little bit different.
In your own chalet your personal chef will work with you to create a bespoke menu for each day, tailored to your likes and dislikes and taking into account any allergies and diets. Children are catered for with healthy and attractive options made from scratch and babies are able to enjoy fruit and vegetable purees made from organic produce. Breakfast is where we love to delight with continental platters of pastries, fruit, hams, cheeses and a daily juice shot, as well as cooked specials each day, including signature dishes from Duck & Waffle, our new high altitude and iconic breakfast partner located in the heart of London.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your Consensio experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.