Chalet Lhotse is a unique chalet. Located in the heart of the high altitude resort of Val d’Isère, this luxury chalet retains a feeling of exclusivity and enjoys stunning views of the infamous La Face piste.
This fabulous chalet is spread over 500m2, sleeping 12 adults in six en-suite bedrooms. An additional two children can sleep in an adjoining bunk room. A fabulous large open plan living area with grand piano and open fire comes complete with your own bar, ideal for socialising after a day on the slopes.
The dining area is large and comfortably seats everybody, giving views over the La Face piste and the village church spire. The downstairs private bar and relaxation area is ideal for après-ski or a post dinner drink and comes complete with bar games.
Lhotse’s spa facilities are second to none. Located on the ground floor is a large indoor swimming pool with a state-of-the-art projector screen descending at the touch of a button, along with a massage room, sauna, Hammam, gym and indoor Jacuzzi. A further outdoor hot tub is accessed via the front bedroom terraces.
Chalet Lhotse is perfect for families, with a mezzanine lounge area ideal for children, complete with widescreen TV and games console. The entire chalet is packed with state-of-the-art technology including plasma TVs in each bedroom and drop down screens in the lounge and pool area, all of which are connected to the chalet’s multi-media entertainment system. There is Wi-fi throughout and Ipod docking stations in each bedroom.
As with all chalets your private team of hospitality professionals are on hand to ensure your every need is met.
Sold on behalf of Blanche Neige SAS.
Sleeps 12 adults and 2 children in 6 bedrooms
Indoor swimming pool with projector screen
Indoor Jacuzzi, Hammam
Fully equipped gym
Projector screened from Pool
Fully Stocked Bar
4×4 Caravelle chauffeured facility
Private driveway and electronic barrier
Daily newspapers and magazines
House wines, champagne and spirits
Toys, sledges, games and books
Prices from £22,000 per week
|Date From||Date To||Nights||Price|
|10th Dec 2017||17th Dec 2017||7||£22,500|
|17th Dec 2017||26th Dec 2017||9||£49,500|
|26th Dec 2017||2nd Jan 2018||7||SOLD|
|2nd Jan 2018||10th Jan 2018||8||£102,800|
|10th Jan 2018||14th Jan 2018||4||£13,500|
|14th Jan 2018||21st Jan 2018||7||£29,300|
|21st Jan 2018||28th Jan 2018||7||£29,300|
|28th Jan 2018||4th Feb 2018||7||£29,300|
|4th Feb 2018||11th Feb 2018||7||£35,800|
|11th Feb 2018||18th Feb 2018||7||£61,500|
|18th Feb 2018||25th Feb 2018||7||£37,500|
|25th Feb 2018||4th Mar 2018||7||£35,800|
|4th Mar 2018||11th Mar 2018||7||SOLD|
|11th Mar 2018||18th Mar 2018||7||£33,500|
|18th Mar 2018||25th Mar 2018||7||£33,500|
|25th Mar 2018||1st Apr 2018||7||£33,500|
|1st Apr 2018||8th Apr 2018||7||SOLD|
|8th Apr 2018||15th Apr 2018||7||SOLD|
|15th Apr 2018||22nd Apr 2018||7||£22,500|
Share this Page on Social Media
Contact our friendly staff 24/7 about our services or any of our Luxury Chalets
The Very Best in Relaxation
We understand that whilst you come on a chalet holiday to enjoy skiing or snowboarding, it is just as important for you to unwind and relax. Relaxation is at the heart of Chalet Lhotse, from the spa area through to the comfortable living area with huge spacious sofas in front of the fire.
The spa brings you a large swimming pool with a drop down screen so you can watch a movie or music video at the same time. The Jacuzzi is perfect to enjoy a glass of Perrier-Jouët post skiing and the Hammam will help you ease those tired limbs before enjoying a massage in the dedicated treatment room. Those who like to work out to relax, can use the well equipped chalet gym to unwind.
The lounge area is huge, sit back in front of the fire and read a magazine or book. The chalet has two bars one upstairs and one downstairs which allow you to try a pre-dinner or post-dinner cocktail.
World's Best Skiing?
The skiing in Val d’Isère is world class, making up part of the Espace Killy ski domain, it brings you a huge variety of ski terrain. Wide green pistes make up the new beginner area near Solaise, through to cruising blue runs and many challenging red and black pistes. There is truly something for everyone.
However it is the off piste which makes Val d’Isère famous, those who love making first tracks and finding fresh powder, have limitless options. Booking a high mountain guide is essential for those wanting to venture off the groomed pistes, they will not only keep you safe but will help you find the best conditions depending on the weather and time of day. Contact us to get our personal recommendations of who to choose to accompany you during your stay in Chalet Lhotse.
- All-inclusive pre-arrival concierge service, guiding you step by step through the supplier’s booking process.
- Exclusive use of the luxury chalet and its facilities on your reserved dates.
- Dedicated service from a professional team – which includes (as a minimum): Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping. Complimentary Nannies in some chalets.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay.
- Range of selected chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte selection also available.
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne served at any time of day.
- Unlimited open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wifi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Security safes in most properties.
- Extensive selection of children’s equipment, games and toys.
- Unbranded and discrete chauffeured 4×4 vehicle dedicated to you and your guests.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.
Available Upon Request
Whilst not included in the booking price, our dedicated Concierge team can arrange the following:
- Private flights.
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
- In-chalet equipment fittings and pre-purchase of lift passes.
- Private or group ski tuition lessons from recommended instructors.
- Off-piste and back country ski tours with handpicked mountain guides.
- A la carte wine and champagne. Wine and cheese tastings.
- In-chalet qualified childcare.
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapies.
- Restaurant recommendations and VIP bookings.
- Private parties, weddings and other special events.
- Extensive in-resort activities and unique experiences. Including but not limited to: Heli-excursions & scenic flights, husky sledding, BMW ice driving, Courchevel Aqua Motion, La Folie Douce & Après Ski.
- In chalet entertainment ranging from musicians to magicians or even a firework display.
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond in ensuring your Consensio experience is a truly remarkable one.
Please do not hesitate to ask if there is anything you need which is not on this list. We will always do our best to accommodate any special requests.